In 1980 there was a change in the championship format. The senior and Intermediate teams were seeded ‘A’ and ‘B’ and then a draw was made in which an ‘A’ seed (senior team) would play a ‘B’ seed (Intermediate team). The winners would be entitled to play in the senior the loser in the Intermediate grade.

St. Mary’s were drawn out to play Passage in the preliminary round, which Passage ran out winners 1-12 to 0-09.

1st Round:

St. Mary’s 2-14

De la Salle 3-05

2nd Round:

St. Mary’s 3-06

Ballygunner 1-05

On the 1st of September the County Intermediate Hurling Semi Final was played. St. Mary’s again beat Stradbally 3-10 to 1-9. The Mary’s were on their second successive county final appearance. An early goal from Michael Hickey set their hopes at a high pitch. The half time score was 1-4 each; while the young boys on the score board had it at 1-4 to 1-3. Wisely this was corrected. St. Mary’s tacked on four points on the resumption. Stradbally recovered with two points. Then came the vital break for “Mary’s” when Michael Hickey contested an attempted clearance by Bill Dunford and got the ball into the net. St. Mary’s added a point and finally Lar Whelan skipped inside the “reds” defence to score their third goal.

The team was: Ned Power, Padder McGrath, Tom Power, Eamon Power, Anthony Butler, John Dalton, Tom Condon, Albert Burke, Declan Fitzpatrick, Paddy Whelan, Lar Whelan, John Fraher, Michael Hickey, Declan White, Declan Kiely. Subs used: Eamon Butler for Declan Kiely.

In the County Final St. Mary’s beat Dungarvan 2-16 to 3-10.

Match Reports for the Western Championship read as follows ” Under strength St. Mary’s surprise Dungarvan St. Mary’s 3-9 to Dungarvan’s 1-10. St. Mary’s short the Fitzpatrick brothers, John and Declan found themselves further hit by current farming difficulties as both Tom Power and John Fraher had to give preference to hay making duties a Touraneena official told me.”

One week after that the Intermediate County Final St. Mary’s played Ardmore in the Western Semi Final at Cappoquin in the second competition. The winners of this game were to play Fourmilewater in the final. The score was St. Mary’s 2-6 to Ardmore’s 1-9 and the replay was re-fixed. However St. Mary’s sought a postponement, which was not granted, and eventually Ardmore were awarded the game.


In the Junior Football Championship Sliabh gCua beat Geraldines 1-9 to 1-4 and in the second round. The report was: ‘Sliabh gCua for Western final’

The Touraneena bandwagon roles successfully on and the Sliabh gCua footballers qualified for the divisional junior football final with their emphatic 3-9 to 1-5 victory over Old Parish at Fraher field on Sunday.

Old Parish opened very promisingly and by the end of the first quarter, were full value for their 1-1 to 0-1 lead. Gradually however, Sliabh gCua assumed control and after levelling at 1-2 all went on to lead 2-3 to 1-2 at the interval.

Missed Penalty

It could have been so much closer however, at that stage had not Pat Terry failed to convert an Old Parish penalty just on the stroke of half time and when Ger Butler made no mistake from a Sliabh gCua spot kick seven minutes into the second half, the game as a contest was over and the holders passage to the final against Stradbally was assured.

John Dalton, Michael Hickey, John Fraher, Albert Burke and Ger Butler were the ones who fashioned this Sliabh gCua victory, while the Terry’s, Pat, Dec and John, and Michael Hogan strove mightily to win the Shocks a place in the final.

Referee: Pat Moore (Abbeyside)

In the Western Final they beat Stradbally 4-5 to 1-4. The County Final Sliabh gCua again lost to Roanmore 0-6 to 0-4. At this stage Sliabh gCua had losted the Junior football county final for the second year in a row. Was it going to be third time lucky next year?. The day of the final at the Portlaw venue it was reported that only one bus arrived from Roanmore containing players and selectors.



In the Hurling Championship St. Mary’s played Ballygunner at Portlaw with the winners playing in the Senior Championship and the losers playing in the Intermediate championship. The final score was St. Mary’s 4-14 to Ballygunner’s 0-3. It was back to Portlaw for the next game and the Mary’s beat Passage 2-12 to 1-12. That set up a quarter final meeting with Cappoquin.

In 1981, there were high hopes in Touraneena that St. Mary’s would make a huge impression at senior level. They won their preliminary round and so for the first time in the history of the club St. Mary’s competed at senior level.

Cappoquin, who were an established senior club, were the opponents in the quarter finals. The match report was: ‘Cappoquin Qualify’

Cappoquin 0-15

St. Mary’s 1-11

The headline to our report tells the final verdict from this very exciting senior hurling quarter final game played at a sun-splashed Fraher field on Sunday afternoon last as in truth St. Mary’s deserved a share of the spoils as the Touraneena men turned in a gritty and very spirited second-half performance when they were playing into a freshening breeze and at times it looked as if they must win.

Full marks to Cappoquin who refused to panic when the pressure was greatest and they were forced to battle every puck of the way before they earned their expected passage to that eagerly awaited showdown with old rivals, Mount Sion. One of the main reasons for Cappoquin’s difficulties was big Ned Power who brought off a whole series of top-class saves and on several occasions stopped what looked to be certain goals and this in turn inspired his team-mates who lifted their work rate to provide the good sized attendance with full value for their money.

Cappoquin, playing confidently led from the start and with a lead of 0-7 to 0-4 at the interval, it looked as if they would cruise to their expected victory as they had the breeze behind them. However, St. Mary’s had other ideas and Declan White pointed and them John Fraher soloed 25 yards and lashed in the only goal of the game to level the scores, Denis McGrath pointed a free and Declan Fitzpatrick replied. Denis and Kevin McCarthy and Pat Curran edged Cappoquin in front again with 39 minutes played (0-11 to 1-10).

Back came St. Mary’s again. Declan Fitzpatrick pointed a free and Declan White. John Fraher and Fitzpatrick again had points to put the Touraneena men in front with 46 minutes played (0-11 to 1-10). The excitement was now at fever pitch. Pat Egan pointed a free and in the 54th minute M. Hackett was fouled and the ever-accurate D. McCarthy opted for a point from a resultant 21-yard spot (0-13 to 1-10).

Kevin McCarthy whipped a ground ball over the bar for what looked the winner. Still St. Mary’s refused to die and Declan White was fouled and Declan Fitzpatrick pointed the resultant free with just over a minute remaining.

The final and winning point came from the stick of Michael Hackett with time ebbing away and referee Eddie Cunningham sounded the final whistle as time just ran out on a truly memorable effort from St. Mary’s.


Cappoquin can feel satisfied with the result and that’s what matters in the final analysis. They had to work very hard for this win and with a rest and two weeks to get ready; they will be ready for the acid test against Mount Sion.

In defence Pat Egan and Michael Brackett were best with Michael Phelan keeping a good goal. Brian Murray was best at centre field and in attack Denis McCarthy, Donal Murray, Pat Curran and Ml. Hackett were best.

For St. Mary’s, Ned Power, John Dalton, Tom Condon, Declan Fitzpatrick, Gerald Butler, John Fraher, Peadar Whelan and Declan White were the stars. Yet each and every Touraneena player deserves special mention for what was possibly their best ever performance.

Cappoquin scorers:- D. McCarthy (0-9), K. McCarthy (0-2), P. Curran, M. Hackett, F. Murray, P. Egan (0-1 each).

St. Mary’s scorers:- John Fraher (1-1), Declan Fitzpatrick (0-8), Declan White (0-2).

Cappoquin:- M. Phelan, J. Mason, P. McCarthy, M. Brackett, J. McCarthy, P. Egan, E. McLoughlin, B. Murray, F. Murray, M. Hackett, P. Curran, B. Hennessy, D. Murray, D. McCarthy, K. McCarthy.

Sub: P. Morrissey.

St. Mary’s:- Ned Power, Peadar McGrath, Tom Power, Eamon Power, Paddy Whelan, John Dalton, Tom Condon, Gerald Butler, Declan Fitzpatrick, Lar Whelan, John Fraher, Michael Kiely, Michael Hickey, Declan White, Pat Hearn.

Sub: Declan Kiely for Pat Hearn.

Referee: Eddie Cunningham (Tallow).

Cappoquin lost to Mount Sion in the Semi Final 1-9 to 0-9. This was the highest achievement that the club has ever seen to date.


At this stage the Touraneena side were getting slightly disheartened by the whole situation. They new beyond a shadow of doubt that they had the potential to win the title, but they just were not able to produce it when it mattered. There were discussions (not at official level) about whether or not the junior title was worth the effort. Sliabh gCua had the choice to go Intermediate without winning the junior title.

However nothing materialised from their discussions and 1981 was going to be make or break year. Again, Sliabh gCua made it to the county final without much obstruction, but due to bad weather the county final fixture was not played until 21st of March 1982.

The lads had to train throughout the long winter in the rain and darkness under a few tractor and car lights in various dry fields around the parish. In the end the hard work paid dividends, and at last Sliabh gCua took the elusive title.

A lot of the credit for this win must go to the Corkman ‘Ted Owens’ who coached the players throughout the season.

In the 1981 Junior Football Championship Sliabh gCua beat Old Parish 3-10 to 0-1. Then they beat Lismore 4-17 to 1-4 the Geraldines 0-11 to 0-1. For the third year in a row it was Sliabh gCua playing Stradbally in the Western Final and it was three out of three in Western titles for Sliabh gCua. The result that day was Sliabh gCua 0-6 to Stradbally’s 0-2. The Junior Football County Final was played on the 21st of March 1982 at the Fraher Field. Sliabh gCua beat Tramore 1-10 to 0-4 in which John Fraher scored the only goal early in the game.

Declan Fitzpatrick receiving the cup from County board Chairman John A. Murphy.

Included from left to right are James Butler, James Condon, Roger McGrath, Michael Hickey, Pierce Butler, Paddy Whelan, Declan Kiely and in front Finbarr Harringtion and John Fraher.

Touraneena National Primary school had a good victory in the N.S. League.

The write up was ” Congratulations are in order this week for Touraneena N.S. hurlers who won the final of the N.S. league at the expense of near neighbours St. Patrick’s played at the Showgrounds Dungarvan. In a lively game with plenty of excitement, determination and skill, in the end the Touraneena lads proved themselves that bit better. So well done lads on a great performance and a good win “. The final score was 2-2 to 1-2.

The line out was as follows: J. Devoy, E. Lonergan, J. Power, P. Hallinan, M. Power, J. Hallinan, B. Power, C. Butler(2-0), S. Grady(0-2), J. Connors, D. Power. Subs: M. Dixon, J.P. Fitzpatrick, J. O’Fennell.


Before Sliabh gCua footballers knew what was happening they found themselves contending the preliminary round of the 1982 championship. They were drawn against Ballyduff lower and there was a distant possibility that they might overcome them and go senior. This idea had it pro’s and con’s but Sliabh gCua never went out to loose a match and they were not about to start.

And so it was a victory and Sliabh gCua went senior, just after winning the junior title in the same year and only 12 years since the formation. In the next round they were drawn against Dunhill who were an established senior football club. The general felling around Touraneena was to keep the scoreline respectable. And Sliabh gCua did just that, with a narrow margin defeat after turning in a magnificent second half display.

Even thou they were beaten they proved to themselves that they were fit for the senior grade.

The first camogie team lined out on the 20th of April ’82 and the line out was: Vera Desmonde, Theresa Devoy, Nuala Hickey, Kathleen Connors, Catherine Tobin, Abby Landers, Sheila Phelan, Ann Hearn, Marie Hallinan, Phil Harringtion, Mary Power, Helen Tobin.



St. Mary’s lost the qualifying against a strong Lismore side on the scoreline of 3-6 to 1-8.

In the Intermediate Western semi final St. Mary’s defeated Abbeyside on a score line of 2-19 to 3-3. In the Western final the Mary’s had a convincing will over Tallow 4-10 to 3-2. St. Mary’s won their second Intermediate title when they beat Ballygunner at Walsh Park 2-7 to 1-9. The story goes that John Fraher gave his hurley to Declan White after he had scored a goal with no hurley.


1983 for Sliabh gCua did not prove to be as successful for the club as some had for seen. True they maintained the right to compete in the senior championship by beating the Brickey’s in the preliminary round. The report read: ‘Sliabh gCua gain hard earned win’

Sliabh gCua 1-06

Brickey Rangers 0-04

Sliabh gCua senior footballers trained by Cork’s Teddy Owens, gained a hard-earned victory over a Brickey’s team which battled gamely throughout.

Brickey’s started better and Gerry McGrath pointed to put them in front. Then came the miss of the match when P. Meegan and Christy Kiely combined to put Thomas Rufus Flynn clear in front of goal, but his shot went wide of the upright. Johnny Hughes, who had a good game at centre field, pointed.

Now Sliabh gCua came much more into the picture with two fine points from the earnest Tom Condon, Further points by Gerald Butler and Owen Butler left them in front by 0-4 to 0-2 at the interval.

Tight contest

John Dalton had a point in the 32nd minute, then the pattern of the game changed, as Brickeys making tighter came to grips with the Touraneena side and Jim McGrath (Free) in the 46th minute left the position at 0-5 to 0-4. Owen Butler replied with a point for Sliabh gCua in the 49th minute and the same player the game beyond Brickeys reach with a goal in the 55th minute. With this victory under their belt they could emerge as one of the real surprise packets of this year’s championship.

They are a physically strong team, quite fit and they can only improve as they go on. Goalkeeper Michael Butler, Ned Power, John and Declan Fitzpatrick and especially left half back Declan Kiely were best in defence. Albert Burke and Tom Condon did well at centre field in patches, while James Condon and Gerald Butler were best in attack. For Brickeys Mickey Whelan, Brian Hillard, Jimmy Curran, Johnny Hughes, Jim and Gerry McGrath and Colin Whelan achieved most.

Brickey Rangers:- R. Power, C. Brophy, M. Whelan, B. Hillard, M. Caulfild, J. McGrath, E. Collins, P. Ryan, J. Hughes, C. Whelan, G. McGrath, M. McCarthy, C. Kiely, P. Meegan, T. Flynn.

Subs: J. Curran for P. Meegan.

Sliabh gCua:- M. Butler, M. Hearn, N. Power, J. Fitzpatrick, R. McGrath, D. Fitzpatrick, D. Kiely, A. Burke, T. Condon, J. Condon, J. Butler, D. Devoy, J. Dalton, O. Butler, G. Butler.

Subs: B. Osmonde for M. Hearn.

Referee:- D. Kiely (Dungarvan)

They were up against Ferrybank in the quarterfinals and once again were doomed to failure.

One of the more memorable victories was played against the Nire which Sliabh gCua won 0-9 to 0-4.

In the U-21 championship Sliabh gCua took on Ballinacourty in the first round. The team consisted of players from Modeligo but Sliabh gCua suffered a heavy defeat on a score line of 4-12 to 1-5. The line out was: S. Devoy, D. Hallahan, T. Kenneally, D. McGrath, T. Whelan, D. Kiely, D. Dalton, A. Butler, E. Butler, J. Condon (1-2), D. Devoy (0-1), J. Kenneally (0-1), L. Power, E. Butler, J. Byrne (0-1).


Sliabh gCua and St. Mary’s were seeded with the top teams in ‘Section A’ in both hurling and football open championships.


The hurling championship was played on the 15th of April and the opponents were Tramore. St. Mary’s without the presence of a number of key players for this game. Players such as Ned Power, Tom Power, Declan Kiely, Billy Esmonde and Albert Burke were missing and their absence proved to be to much for the Touraneena side. The report was: “Seeded” Mary’s Shocked

Tramore 4-09

St. Mary’s 3-06

Take a look at that result and scoreline and you will never again say that our senior hurling qualifying system is a more formality to be gone through as a preliminary to the real thing.

St. Mary’s were the “seeds” and Tramore the rank outsiders, there to fulfil a fixture and then take their place in the intermediate grade. But, at the end of the senior hurling qualifying test at Dungarvan last Sunday, St. Mary’s of Sliabh gCua, who were consigned to the lower grade, with Tramore, junior champions of two years ago, striding into the senior championship – as a right of conquest.

True, St. Mary’s were below strength, what with James Butler in the States, and others unfit. But, nothing can detract from the merit of Tramore’s sensational breakthrough, nor from the team effort that made it possible, and Tramore with the breeze led 3-6 to 1-1 at half time. In the fourth quarter they had stretched that to 4-9 to 1-1.

Then St. Mary’s came to life, fought back with quick goals from John and Declan Fitzpatrick. Dominating the closing stages they looked for goals, when points might have been the better option. But Tramore’s defence would not be broken down. Tramore stood fast, took all that resurgent Mary’s could throw at them, and won an historic break through.

Whatever happens now, this was a memorable milestone in Tramore’s march to hurling prominence. In that effort, Tony Partridge stood out above the rest, and looked a county prospect. He had strong support from George Kent, Ml. Walsh, P.J. Moroney, Tom Fleming and John Purcell.

The man who replaced Ned Power in the goal was Eamon Power.

The junior team defeated Stradbally 3-8 to 1-5 but lost the next round. The team was: M. Hickey, P. McGrath, E. Power, D. McGrath, T. Whelan, L. Whelan, P. Whelan, E. Butler, P. Hearn, J. Condon, D. White, J. Hallinan, B. Tobin, M. Power, T. Barron.


Sliabh gCua defeated Rathgormack on a score line of 4-6 to 2-2 in the Preliminary rounds but fell on the second hurdle.

Sliabh gCua had a huge year in the Scor when they captured their 7th All-Ireland title in the set dancing in the Centenary All-Ireland final held in Dublin on April the 29th. The members of that team were Diarmaid Hallahan, James Cotter,Michael Hickey, Richie Hickey, Rose Lonergan, Catherine Hennebry, Phil Condon and Alice Burke.



Dungarvan beat Sliabh gCua in the Intermediate Football Western Semi Final which was played at the Cappoquin venue. There turning point of the game came in the last few minutes. Dungarvan got a side line ball. The player kicked in a long high ball into the square and came off the cross bar and hit the goalie in the back of the head and into the net. The keeper that day was Pa Hallinan at the age of sixteen.

St. Mary’s camogie team 1985

Back row: Orla Butler, Mary O’Sullivan, Ms Phelan, Ms. O’Mara, Gerdline Hallinan, Mick Sullivan, Catherine Tobin, Ms Landers, Kathleen O’Dowd, Anne Hearn.

Front row: Jackie Sullivan, Lily McGrath, Karen Sullivan, Terry Burke, Cannie Hearn, Cathy Boyle, Nora Flynn.


The Intermediate hurling and football championships were run in a league format with two sections each consisting of four teams with the winners of both straight to the Western finals.


St. Mary’s group was Dungarvan, Abbeyside, Fourmilewater and Ballinameela. The first outing was against Abbeyside in which the villager’s won 2-11 to 3-5. In the second round Dungarvan notched up a convincing score of 6-15 to St. Mary’s 1-2. Ballinameela scored 5-9 to the Mary’s 1-6 with John Dalton, Gerald Butler, Eamon Butler, Pat Hearn, Tom Condon, Declan White and John Fitzpatrick all fighting for the cause.

The scorers that day were: J. Fitzpatrick (1-2), G. Butler (0-1), T. Condon (0-1), E. Butler (0-1), Pat Hearn (0-1). The most disappointing point of the year was St. Mary’s gave Fourmilewater a walk over in the final round.


In the football league Sliabh gCua had good wins over Shamrocks 1-6 to 0-6 and Ardmore 3-6 to 0-8 who were competing in the senior grade.

Section two was the destination for Sliabh gCua along with Shamrocks, Geraldine’s and Affane. The first outing proved to be a disappointing one as Affane defeated Sliabh gCua 0-13 to 1-5. In the second round Sliabh gCua defeated Geraldine’s by two points, 1-4 to 0-5. The third round was the most important game of the year because Affane lost their second round game and a place in Western final was at steak. Sliabh gCua played their old rivals Shamrocks. The game was full of excitement the the word had travelled the Affane had lost their final round and if Sliabh gCua could win it would be a show down with the Brickey’s in the final. Sliabh gCua defeated the Shamrock’s only by one point, 1-2 to 0-4.

The Western final was a disappointing day as Sliabh gCua went down to the Brickey’s on a score of 2-7 to 1-5. One man who was a thorn in Sliabh gCua’s side was Joe Lawlor who lined out at centre back. Joe in later year’s transferred to Sliabh gCua and gave a service to the club for nearly a decade. The Brickey’s went on to win the county final against Killure/Ballytruckle 2-6 to 1-3 in Walsh Park. The line out that day was: J. Hourigan, J. Fitzpatrick, J. Dalton, M. Hearn, R. McGrath, D. Fitzpatrick, G. Butler, E. Butler, A. Butler, D. Devoy, T. Condon, J. Devoy, P. Hallinan, J. Butler, J. Condon. Subs: J. Coleman for D. Devoy, J. Fraher for J. Devoy.

Scorers: A. Butler (1-0), J. Condon (0-2), P. Hearn (0-3).



St. Mary’s contested the Intermediate hurling County championship and were up against teams such as Fourmilewater, Kilgobnet and Abbeyside.

Fourmilewater 3-11

St. Mary’s 1-5

Scorers: John Fitzpatrick 1-1, Tom Whelan 0-2, John Dalton & Declan Fitzpatrick 0-1 each.

Kilgobnet 4-15

St. Mary’s 1-8

Scorers: Lar Whelan 1-0, John Dalton 0-3, John Hallinan 0-2, James Condon, Pa Hallinan & Eamonn Butler 0-1 each.

Abbeyside 3-11

St. Mary’s 0-2

After such a defeat, St. Mary’s requested that they transfer to the Junior Championship for 1988. Their request was granted.


Sliabh gCua contested the Intermediate Football Championship and were placed in section one along with the Geraldines, Ballyduff and Tallow.

Sliabh gCua 1-14

Geraldines 0-2

With James Condon scoring the only goal of the game.

Sliabh gCua 2-9

Tallow 0-3

Sliabh gCua 1-7

Ballyduff 0-2

Western Semi-Final:

Sliabh gCua 2-11

Ring 0-1

Among the best for Sliabh gCua were Declan Fitzpatrick, Mike Butler, Anthony Butler, James Condon, Pa Hallinan & John Dalton.

Western Final:

Sliabh gCua 0-8

Shamrocks 1-9

Team: John Hallinan, John Fitzpatrick, John Dalton, Mike Hearne, Roger McGrath, Mike Butler, Tom Whelan, Joseph Devoy, Eamonn Butler, James Condon, Anthony Butler, David Devoy, Pa Hallinan, Declan Fitzpatrick, Pat Hearne.

Subs: Brendan Tobin for Roger McGrath



Captured the Intermediate football Western title by beating Shamrocks in Cappoquin. The final was held in Walsh Park were Sliabh gCua Lost to a very strong Guiltier side who went on to make great strides in the senior ranks.

Back Row: Anthony Butler, John Dalton, Declan Fitzpatrick, Pa Hallinan, Eamon Butler, James Butler, Kieran Power, Tom Condon,

Front Row: Pat Hearn, Mike Butler, Tom Whelan, Mike Hearn, Roger McGrath, Kieran Hallinan, John Hallinan.



Sliabh gCua rallied for dramatic victory when they captured the Western football title back to back. Affane were the opponents and dominated the game in the opening half with the score (0-7 to 0-2). The second half didn’t start the way Sliabh gCua would half liked as Affane added another point from the throw in. The turning point of this game came in the 37th minute as Pat Hearn snapped up a breaking ball to crash home an opportunist goal. Then stepped up “young” Kieran Hallahan who dribbled the ball a full 20 yards, displaying his soccer skills – a member of the Dungarvan F.A.I. team who won the youths cup earlier in the year – clipped the ball to John Hallinan who blasted for the net was blocked down. The 48th minute James Butler who was back from the states was tackled on the 20 metre line rode the tackle and neatly passed the ball to Kieran Hallahan who cut in to hammer home Sliabh gCua’s second goal. The game finished Sliabh gCua 2-7 to Affane’s 0-11 on a still evening in September.

The team was: John Fitzpatrick, Mike Hearn, John Dalton, Brendan Tobin, Roger McGrath, Mike Butler, Tom Whelan, James Butler (0-2), Tom Condon, James Condon (0-1), Eamon Butler, Kieran Hallahan (1-1), John Hallinan (0-3), Kieran Power, Pat Hearn (1-0). Subs used: Gerald Butler for Mike Hearn.

Roger McGrath receiving the cup from County board Chairman Eamon Murphy.

Included from left to right are Eamon Lonergan, Cian Grace, John Fitzpatrick, Stephen Cliffe, Kieran Hallahan, Mike Butler, Jean Dunford, Gillian Queally, PJ. Queally, James Butler, Piece Butler, Maurice Cliffe, Tom Queally, Aidan Dalton, John Dalton and Brendan Tobin saluting someone.



Eamon Butler receiving the cup from County board Chairman Eamon Murphy.

Included from left to right are PJ Queally, Brendan Tobin, John Fraher, Sean Whelan, Michael Quinlan, Ed ‘fine day’ Lonergan, Conor Butler, Jean Dunford, Tom Queally, Pierce Butler, Gillian Queally, Aiden Fitzpatrick, Pat Hearn, Mossie Cliffe, Lar Whelan, Moss Power, Kieran Hallahan, Tomas Quinlan and Ned Power.